XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

tna v wwe picture on portal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-18

tna v wwe picture on portal Empty
PostSubject: tna v wwe picture on portal   tna v wwe picture on portal I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 am

IMO and dont ban me im just saying my opinoin its a bit tacky maybe change it for a wm poster or ?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net/forum.htm
harley43033

harley43033

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: tna v wwe picture on portal   tna v wwe picture on portal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:38 am

I kind of agree with you. I see the point in posting the next big event poster that will be closest date wise, which would be UFC march 27, then WM which is march 28th... But IMO wrestlemania has a much larger fanbase and it may be more wise to post a pic of WM to gather those fans now and then worry about mma as a secondary of the site, as it is.
Back to top Go down
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: tna v wwe picture on portal   tna v wwe picture on portal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 am

harley43033 wrote:
I kind of agree with you. I see the point in posting the next big event poster that will be closest date wise, which would be UFC march 27, then WM which is march 28th... But IMO wrestlemania has a much larger fanbase and it may be more wise to post a pic of WM to gather those fans now and then worry about mma as a secondary of the site, as it is.

Junior is talking about the WWE and TNA piture in the portal.

I agree with you though Harley and it pains me to say that, but there is more WWE fans than MMA fans on here at the moment and I've tried everything to get the MMA crowd on here and no MMA fans have joined, so your probabbly best banging up a wrestlemania poster (or better yet create a banner with wrestling and MMA on).
Back to top Go down
harley43033

harley43033

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: tna v wwe picture on portal   tna v wwe picture on portal I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 am

I agree. A multi banner would be best. That would cover the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-18

PostSubject: Re: tna v wwe picture on portal   tna v wwe picture on portal I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:29 am

banner now is good but one on portal doesnt go with colours and the blue writting looks tacky as pot
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tna v wwe picture on portal   tna v wwe picture on portal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tna v wwe picture on portal
Page 1 of 1