XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson Empty
PostSubject: BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson   BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:04 am

BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson N337650833581_721

On Saturday 15th May 2010 the LG Arena in Birmingham plays host to the eagerly anticipated BAMMA 3: Reid v Watson. The explosive main event of the evening sees Alex ‘Reidernator’ Reid take on the mighty Tom ‘Kong’ Watson in a battle of the Middleweights.

With Tom ‘Kong’ Watson on an incredible winning streak destroying all in his path over the past year, this is undoubtedly the toughest fight of Alex Reid’s life. Supporting the main event is an outstanding line up of Mixed Martial Arts bouts featuring the finest MMA fighters from around the world.

Sounds intresting, but I still can't see why a bloke who has not won a fight since 2007 and his only achievments and fame comes from sleeping with a glamour model and winning Celebrity Big Brother is fighting a the guy who won BAMMA's Middle Weight tournament last year and is on a winning streak?

Maybe Alex Reid should stick to fighting Snowmen, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson   BAMMA 3: Alex 'The Reidinator' Reid vs Tom 'Kong' Watson I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am

BAMMA 3 Advert: