XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Carlito Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-18

My Carlito Idea Empty
PostSubject: My Carlito Idea   My Carlito Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:34 am

Carlito

The Raw after the Elimination Chamber , Carlito is seen coming out of a Wrestling Changing Room With a Grin on his face . The Backstage Inteveriew catches him up later that night and asks him whats happening to which Carlito Replys " No one will ignore carlito no More . No One." Then tonights Main Event goes on after the Break Featuring Randy Orton v Shawn Michaels After Chris Jericho Won The Smackdown Chamber and Edge decided to face Y2J for Revenge . Th suprise winner of the Raw Chamber was randy orton(Triple H got injured during the match) who showed he doesnt always need legacy to win and is starting to win the respect of the crowd. As the main event draws to a close Randy Orton starts to go back to his old ways and hits HBK with lowblows, eye pokes , e.t.c . However Shawn manages to get himself back in the match and hit a devastating spinebuster and Shawn goes to tune the band up When a figure from the crowd runs out and hits the backstabber from the apron of the ring to shawn who is in the ring by the ropes and shawn flops out the ring and Carlito walks away whilst eating his trademark apple.

The Next Week Mid Raw the Inteviewer Walks in to the Legacy Dressing room to see Randy Orton and Carlito Calmly playing Cards , He asks Randy about last week to which Randy goes on a tirade about how Carlito is his insurance Policy as he cant 100% Trust Cody And Ted these days. Carlito looks displeasead when the words back up and Insurance Policy are used but is quick to remind everyone of his father and his family "legacy" within wrestling . Shawn comes down to the ring furious and mad and explains that this was his chance to show that he can fight with the best and deserves his title shot at Mania even if it isnt against Taker .He Leaves the ring *The Lights go off* *The lights goes on* Undertaker is now stood in the ring where shawn was and shawn is half way down the ramp the both share a galre .

RAW3hours special Vince coems down to the ring and demands its not far from Mania and there is no contender for Randys Title So organises a mini one night tournament.

Shawn Michaels v Ted Di BIase

Carlito v Kofi

Undertaker v Cody Rhodes

Miz v MVP

Shawn wins his first match against ted di biase and after the break Carltio goes over Kofi on true heel fashion after the match he cuts a promo about how he demands attention and randy gave it to him and he has randys respect. He then spits apple in to kofi to help his heel status. AFter another break Randy is shown shouting abuse at Ted Di Biase and saying he should take a leaf out of Calitos book as he won and took out shawn michaels. Ted tells randy he quits legacy throwing his legacy shirt at randy . He walks away and as he does carlito hits a devastating backstabber. Cody expresses his concerns over the treatment of ted but is told to be queit and go get ready . Undertaker squashes Cody. Cody is seen pleading with Randy backstage but he gets the same treatment barred from legacy and a tasty RKO for his troubles. MVP wins v Miz. Shawn v Carlito is next and Vince makes this one a no DQ Match Carlito is suprising everyone and going strong untill Legacy storm the ring and beat down on carlito and help shawn elbow him through a table and pick up the win . But how much has the no dq match taken out of hbk? . Undertaker wins v miz . This leaves a tasty final between HBK v Taker the match that WAS meant to be . First Randy and Carlito is seen backstage and Randy says he knows it wasnt carlitos fault and vows for revenge on legacy carlito explains to randy that a little help would of been nice . the cracks are begging to show. But Carlito promises to make Randy proud again. As HBK V taker is coming to an end and both are layed out after a devastating double move . Carlito storms the ring but the ref stops him entering . But the distraction allows randy to eneter from the crowd with a chair and hits devastating chair shots to shawn has he was getting up but little to his knowledge taker is waiting and as randy goes to walk away he his meet with a devastating chokeslam. and carlito gets the same. Vince comes down and announces that at Mania instead of facing one oppenent because of randys inteference he will face two people hbk and taker.

In the last raw before mania shawn promos about how its the match that was meant to be him v taker for the world title and randy is but a side note in the match. Randy promos about how he has won a triple threat match at mania before and will do it again . Taker explains in his deep ball dropping voice that his move to Raw was in pure focus to win the world title however he needs to teach shawn a message for a final time and let him RIP.
During the raw the final 3 MITB participants are announced CODY , TED , CARLITO .
Ted explains to cody that he will win MITB and that its everyman for himself , Cody says that he agrees and they should go there seprate ways therfore ending priceless and leaving both as twenner and possible face and heel.

WRESTLEMANIA 24

MITB match draws to a conclusion and cody goes to climb the ladder but ted pushes him off and goes up the ladder and reaches for the case . Carlito jumps on the ropes and on to the ladder and hits a backcracker and then calmly and cocky climbs the ladder and retrives the case . Boos echo and heel status and heat big.

The main event is a grueeling back and forth match with no inteference like it should be . Shawn hits Taker with sweet chin music and looks on top of the world and goes to pin him but randy hits an rko and poses . he then covers HBK but taker sits up retro style and hits a chokeslam to randy . But shawn is waiting and goes for a sweet chin music but taker hits him with a tombstone piledriver and wins . This keeps takers record in tact till next year so he can get someone over that needs it .

Carlitos music hits
HIs cashing in! and taker looks nackerd and carlito is able to get the win the title and the takers record.!!!

Next Night on Raw Randy congratulates Carlito on being able to do soemthing he couldnt but says he must now lie down for randys re match so he can get his title back rightfully . Carlito lies down to boos throughout the crowd but as randy goes to cover him carlito hits a small package and pins him . After he hits a backstabber and insists he is no ones insurance policy .

Ok well thats my feeble Misspelled attempt i done it in a month and i could easily finish this for another two months it has many possible ending but my fingers are knackerd so i may retuern to this later.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net/forum.htm
XJ6
Admin
XJ6

Number of posts : 2686
Registration date : 2007-03-15

My Carlito Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carlito Idea   My Carlito Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 am

Nice idea. I'll read it in detail later and give you my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://wweandtna.niceboard.com
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

My Carlito Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carlito Idea   My Carlito Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
XJ6
Admin
XJ6

Number of posts : 2686
Registration date : 2007-03-15

My Carlito Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carlito Idea   My Carlito Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 pm

That's one hell of a push lol!

Sounds good, I like the general story, makes Carlito good, but I'm not sure about him beating Taker, but otherwise I like it a lot for putting someone over.
Back to top Go down
https://wweandtna.niceboard.com
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

My Carlito Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carlito Idea   My Carlito Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Think taker is as good as done for old rarley wrestles 5 times a month i mean dont get me wrong the guys a legend but should he be representing the brand ?

he lives off his reputation all be it a helluva reputation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Carlito Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Carlito Idea   My Carlito Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Carlito Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XFN :: Creative Section :: Be The Booker Section :: WWE Be The Booker Section-
Jump to: