XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-18

The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 Empty
PostSubject: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 am

HIDE YOURE ANSWERS AND REMEMBER YOU ONLY GET ONE POST SO IF YOU POST ONE ANSWER YOULL ONLY GET ONE POINT MAX

What is the game?
Ok so heres the lyric game again but this time its different this time its a pure blood compettetion out of ONE hundred songs each part featuring 25 songs.

How can i play it?
It will work like this each part will be posted after the other has closed (this time i have all 100 songs im using saved) . I will post the 25 lyrics and you post youre answers HIDDEN(using the forums hidden codes[ask for help if needed]) so theres no cheating and i wil post the answers hiden and in spoilers so you wont have to wait a week for answer if ones really annoying you.
YOU will score 1 point for both artist and song or half point for just one and no extras for f.t. akon e.t.c

Read before playing

Note to admins/mods: You will be able to see the answers so dont look at them no point cheating you wont win owt
Note to all players: Cant stop anyone cheating but FCS dont , if you do use help like google just dont post the answer i understand you may want to know what the song is but you dont deserve the point KAPICHE. Also not all of these song are not all my personal prefrence some are just of music channels or annoying cruddy songs that pop in to youre head. Also if theres any repeats im sorry but by the time i got to 100 i forgot what ones i had wrote down

Also by the time the comps finished i may have finally figured out how my other game idea can work on a forum. This compettetion will also be on both forums so the leaderboard war should be hotting up and nice banter. still no fucking cheating though its only a laugh this game not the world cup

So without further or do LETS DO THIS!

The Game (i just lost the game tehehe)

1) Iv met someone thats made me feel sea sick oh what a skill to have oh what a skill to have

2) The ladies better singa my s-s-s-song, s-s-s-s-song, s-s-s-s-song, s-s-s-song

3) stop the rock , stop the rock , stop the rock ,cant stop the rock .cant stop the rock. you cant stop the rock

4) my girl be setting booby traps to catch me eating scooby snacks

5) Bring youre sister over here let me dance with her just for the hell of it.

6)I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen

7) i wake up late every morning managers calling im still yawning .getup. hair and make up

Cool Tight jeans double D'S making me go :~:

9) They keep saying Whale but my name ........

10) concreate jungle dreams are made of

11) kill me if you dare hold my head up everywhere keep myself right on this train

12) i got sunshine in a bag im useless but not for long the future is coming on

13) two world wars and one world cup scream by the desprate divided crutch used to have an empire lost everything who gives a fuck

14) i beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies this is the drawing of the rest of our lives

15) dad was a risk taker , his was a shoemaker. you greatest hits 2006 little list maker.

16) take me in to the night im an easy lover , take me in to the fight im an easy brother

17) come with me friday- dont say maybe

18) youre walking down a horror corridoor its almost 4 in the morning and youre in a nightmare

19) you are my light in the dark you are the beating in my heart

20) good friends are there for each other never ever forget that i got you and you got me

21) where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

22)it was aceptable at the time it was aceptable in the....

23) the star maker says it aint so bad . The dreamakers gunna make you mad

24) if i could recollect before my hood days id sit and reminisce about the good days

25) We at war with terrorism, racism, and most of all we at war with ourselves

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net/forum.htm
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:59 am

NamePointsRounds Played
Geronimo2.51/4
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:23 pm

1) Iv met someone thats made me feel sea sick oh what a skill to have oh what a skill to have

2) The ladies better singa my s-s-s-song, s-s-s-s-song, s-s-s-s-song, s-s-s-song

3) stop the rock , stop the rock , stop the rock ,cant stop the rock .cant stop the rock. you cant stop the rock - Appollo 440 - you cant stop the rock

4) my girl be setting booby traps to catch me eating scooby snacks

5) Bring youre sister over here let me dance with her just for the hell of it. - Fratellis Chelsea Dagger

6)I get up when I want except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen - park life? cant remember who its by :S

7) i wake up late every morning managers calling im still yawning .getup. hair and make up

Tight jeans double D'S making me go :~: starstruck 3oh!3

9) They keep saying Whale but my name ........

10) concreate jungle dreams are made of

11) kill me if you dare hold my head up everywhere keep myself right on this train

12) i got sunshine in a bag im useless but not for long the future is coming on - clint eastwood - gorrilaz

13) two world wars and one world cup scream by the desprate divided crutch used to have an empire lost everything who gives a fuck

14) i beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies this is the drawing of the rest of our lives - holiday - green day

15) dad was a risk taker , his was a shoemaker. you greatest hits 2006 little list maker.

16) take me in to the night im an easy lover , take me in to the fight im an easy brother

17) come with me friday- dont say maybe teenage dirtbag weezer

18) youre walking down a horror corridoor its almost 4 in the morning and youre in a nightmare

19) you are my light in the dark you are the beating in my heart

20) good friends are there for each other never ever forget that i got you and you got me s club 7 reach for the stars

21) where the grass is green and the girls are pretty guns n roses paradise city

22)it was aceptable at the time it was aceptable in the.... acceptable in the 80s calvin harris

23) the star maker says it aint so bad . The dreamakers gunna make you mad spaceman killers (awesome song)

24) if i could recollect before my hood days id sit and reminisce about the good days

25) We at war with terrorism, racism, and most of all we at war with ourselves
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:32 pm

i forgot to hide them and cant edit :S
Back to top Go down
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am

competition closed.
Back to top Go down
uknowmejnr

uknowmejnr

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 am

post on other site

FFS ADMIN STOP BEIGN A DUCHE and editng shit i didnt say a link
Back to top Go down
XJ6
Admin
XJ6

Number of posts : 2686
Registration date : 2007-03-15

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:44 am

you're inferring your site.

enough said.
Back to top Go down
https://wweandtna.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10   The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lyrics Game COMP round ONE of FOUR . closing date 6/3/10
Page 1 of 1