XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start an E-Fed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Horizon

Horizon

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Would anybody be interested in starting an e-fed on here?
Back to top Go down
The Raven Effect

The Raven Effect

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Sure as long as im not the only writer. Ive ran a couple feds before so I have experience.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:32 pm

I would write a few matches too. We need members though lol. We need to advertise.
Back to top Go down
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:13 am

Sorry I'm already in an E-Fed (been in it for over 2 years) on the wrestling game here http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=54344 and it's basically an MMPOG game where you choose moves and level up stats, etc...

Long story short this is our fed here:
Past XFE archives: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wgame/show.asp?roster=92 (must be on the wrestling game to view)

So I wish you all good luck with your E-Fed, but I've just about got time for the one i'm in.
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Thats not really an e-fed though. Its a game, as you said.
Back to top Go down
XJ6
Admin
XJ6

Number of posts : 2686
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:26 pm

they have e-feds in the game
Back to top Go down
https://wweandtna.niceboard.com
Horizon

Horizon

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:19 pm

but its not the same as an e-fed. an e-fed is where actual people write the shows, and people actually promo.
Back to top Go down
XJ6
Admin
XJ6

Number of posts : 2686
Registration date : 2007-03-15

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:29 pm

they do, they have seperate forums for it.
Back to top Go down
https://wweandtna.niceboard.com
The Raven Effect

The Raven Effect

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 pm

That looks more like a G-fed(I don't know what it stands for but G-feds are usually like cartoons) than a E-fed Worthy
Back to top Go down
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Start an E-Fed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start an E-Fed?   Start an E-Fed? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 am

Horizon wrote:
but its not the same as an e-fed. an e-fed is where actual people write the shows, and people actually promo.

Atcually people do write promo's and segments, but the rest is done using the match reports although General Manager (Sentinel who is a member on here, but not seen him since) sometimes edits/adds to the match reports.... yeah I agree with Raven, more of a G-Fed.

Here is my RP which was used on last nights XFW show (my character is a ninja spectra who has come back from the dead- okay a ninja undertaker then, lol!!):

~Become the storm by Ryashon plays as Worthy makes his way to
the ring which has a bamboo like carpet, bonsai trees, x-tron with
bamboo around it and oriental cushions to sit on~