XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Raven Effect is here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Raven Effect

The Raven Effect

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-03-09

The Raven Effect is here! Empty
PostSubject: The Raven Effect is here!   The Raven Effect is here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:07 pm

Sup Ppl Im The Raven Effect 22 time fed champ & gfx maker lookin for somethin fun 2 do here. Well anyway Glad to be here Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Horizon

Horizon

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Effect is here!   The Raven Effect is here! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey. I think we're looking to set up a fed on here if your interested? Enjoy the forum Cool
Back to top Go down
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Effect is here!   The Raven Effect is here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:06 am

Welcome aboard and don't forget the Access Group competition here https://wweandtna.niceboard.com/competition-section-f21/access-group-competition-1-t4827.htm (it allows you to get into the Access group quicker (so you can watch videos on here), but if you keep posting you'll be in it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Raven Effect is here!   The Raven Effect is here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raven Effect is here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XFN :: Introduction :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: