XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Low Can You Go - Access group competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy

Worthy

Number of posts : 4151
Registration date : 2007-09-16

How Low Can You Go - Access group competition Empty
PostSubject: How Low Can You Go - Access group competition   How Low Can You Go - Access group competition I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 pm

After my epic fail of the last Access group competition, i'm sticking with the 'How Low Can You Go' idea for UFC 112 as that worked brilliantly.

So here is how to play:

Predict the round and time that the shortest MAIN CARD MATCH AT ufc 112 will be exactly (not counting Prelims or Spike TV matches)

(ie, R1 1:20)

The winner will be whoever gets the EXACT time or CLOSEST time without going over.

(ie, if the shortest fight is R1 1.32 then the person who guessed exact or closest to that without going over would win).

THE WINNER WHO IS NOT ALREADY IN THE ACCESS GROUP WILL WIN 3 MONTHS ACCESS GROUP STATUS TO WATCH ALL VIDEOS ON THIS FORUM !!

Now to the bad news, I am away next week and I will work out the results when I get back and have watched the PPV (Note: I'll be back the day after the PPV).

...so good luck and remember:

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A PRO TO GO DOWN LOW
Back to top Go down

How Low Can You Go - Access group competition
Page 1 of 1