XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM PRO BLACK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
problack101

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-10-20

I AM PRO BLACK Empty
PostSubject: I AM PRO BLACK   I AM PRO BLACK I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 am

I'm a new member because i've just joined. I've watched WWE over the years because I like hot sweaty men in tiny trunks grappling with each other, but I'm not happy with what I see as it's not gay enough. TNA Impact gets gayer every week though. It's just a matter of time before they have Vince McMahon going over for a quick blow job from Sting. My favorite wrestler is Samoa Joe because he has big man titties. WWE has some closet homosexual talent but as usual, they're staying hidden in the closet. They seriously need to come out. I still watch both shows but TNA is a lot more gay.
Back to top Go down
dangerous masterminder

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-04-21

I AM PRO BLACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM PRO BLACK   I AM PRO BLACK I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm

hey if your like men in speedos then join me on my forum as its free and we have most of the wwe universe members and the real fan nation originalz group....we have gallaries,groups,debates,personal chatrooms and much more..its way active then this site and to be honest my forum has been viewed by the real Graham Norton not once but twice... so check out our gay little site at
http://www.realjock.com

Come out of the closet and join us Wink
Back to top Go down

I AM PRO BLACK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XFN :: Introduction :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: