XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Please Login or Register Below.
XFN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XFN

The Xtreme Fight Network, MMA, Wrestling, Boxing and More, all at your fingertips.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gopaul iz in da house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gopaul

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-10

Gopaul iz in da house Empty
PostSubject: Gopaul iz in da house   Gopaul iz in da house I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:29 am

I'z bin watchin da wrestlin 4 ova 30 years bruv... yea I i'z dat old init man, I watcha many bangin wrestlin shows from CCW, NWA, WWC and den mi bitch got mi Sky so i'z bin watchin da WWE 4 yonks now init. iz bin watchin it bak wen it waz pro 'n' real like, but now it'z lookin az fake az mi accent bruv, wish i cud captcha most of da gud old scraps wit ppl like dat froggy Andre giant, dat old geezer FUNK, dat Rhodes fella b4 he waz a goldie gay boy, etc

BTW, dat Cena geezer sux az I h8 whitez posin as a bruv az it'z wrong init?
Back to top Go down
dangerous masterminder

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-04-21

Gopaul iz in da house Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopaul iz in da house   Gopaul iz in da house I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

hey if you like men in speedos then join me on my forum as its free and we have most of the wwe universe members and the real fan nation originalz group....we have gallaries,groups,debates,personal chatrooms and much more..its way active then this site and to be honest my forum has been viewed by the real Graham Norton not once but twice... So check out our gay little site at
http://www.realjock.com

Come out of the closet and join us Wink
Back to top Go down

Gopaul iz in da house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XFN :: Introduction :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: